Sand fill bag/sandbeach geobag is made of polyester (PET) or polypropylene (PP) fiber as the raw material, making double sides ironed and pressed needle-punched non-woven geotextile through the spun bonded technology, and then processed to bag with specified dimension, fill soil, sand and fertilizer etc. padding into bag according to local soil conditions and scientific proportion, and then spray seeds which are suitable for local climate, form a new product which could restore or create a new ecosystem.
Greige cloth for ecological bag is 150~180 GSM, the physical dimension for ecological bag will be determined based upon the project requirement.
1. With the advantages of anti-UV, anti-aging, non-toxic, no combustion-supporting, bag rip no stretch;
2. Bags are soft with good integral, permeability is strong and scouring resistance, good durable performance;
3. Good plasticity and construction process is simple;
4. Strong corrosion resistance, resistance to microbes, high s oil stability, easy for plant growth;
5. Comprehensive functions of environmental protection, ecological afforestation, soil and water conservation, forming of ecological slope protection system.
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2.Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer's responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers' feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
1.In order to provide customers with comprehensive technical support,we will provide technical and other related information upon request in a timely manner.
2.In required,we will appoint specialized technicians to the construction site to give technical trainings to construction people,and offer technical guidance throughout the whole construction process.
3.For damage due to shipment and delivery,after we receive the complaint,we will check the issure through provided pictures and videos.If our responsibility is confirmed,we wil offer free replacement.
4.When the construction is completed,as your request,our technical staff may participate in the final acceptance.
We have 56 production lines. Our main products include needle-punched geotextile, compound geomembrane, PE geomembrane, macromolecule waterproof material, geosynthetic clay liners (GCL), geogrid, geocell, tri-dimension geomat, geonet, 3-layer co-extrusion geomembrane, long fiber, short fiber, woven geotextiles, colorful fabric, plastic woven bags, rubber/plastic water seal strips, butyl rubber tape, rubber back-up boards, bridge expansion and contraction installation. All technologies are advanced.
Our annual productivity is as below: 50 million square meters of needle-punched geotextile; 55 million square meters of compound geomembrane; 9,000 metric tons of PE geomembrane; 36 million square meters of macromolecule waterproof materials; 8 million square meters of geosynthetic clay liners (GCL); 5 million square meters of single direction geogrid; 8 million square meters of double-direction geogrid; 1 million square meters of geocell; 4 million square meters of geonet; 3 million square meters of tri-dimensional geomat; 10 million square meters of woven geotextile; 9,000 metric tons of geomembrane; 300 metric tons of PP long fiber; 4,000 metric tons of PP long fiber; 6 million plastic woven bags.
Relying on superior quality and excellent services, we have established good trade relationships with companies in more than 30 countries and regions, such as Europe, the USA, Canada, Russia, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Africa, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan area.