Bentonite Clay Waterproofing in Basement
Bentonite Clay Waterproofing/Geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs) are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the non-woven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or non-woven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.Features:
1. Improved leakage performance
2. Permanent waterproof performance
3. Simple construction and short time limit for a project.
4. Not influenced by air temperature.
5. A kind of green material and good to environmental protection.
6. More versatile than compacted clay
7. Increased airspace and liner efficiency Application:
|· Mud Pits|
|· Lagoons ||· Canals|
|· Bund Lining||· Tank Lining|
|· Fish Farm Lining ||· Roof Lining |
|· Waste Water Pits||· Ponds and Reservoirs|
|· Dams ||· Floating Covers|
|· Vertical Cutoff Walls ||· Hydraulic Structure|
|· Basement Lining||· Drip Irrigation Ponds|