3D Composite geonet for drainage/Geocomposite drain
It is made of HDPE polymer by extruding into a tri-dimension structure net. Net shape.
It is made of a unique biaxial or tir-axial geonet adhibited geotextile on both sides.
It has the property of geotextile and geonet.
Tr-dimensiton composite geonet for drainage is made of a unique tri-dimension geonet adhibited geotextile on both sides. It has the property of geotextile (filtration function) and geonet (drainage and protection) and provide a function system "filtration-drainage-protection". The core of net with its unique tri-dimension structure can bear higher compressing load in construction and remaiin the certain thickness, provide good water conductivity.
Landfill drainage; Roadbed and road drainage; Railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainge, the retaining back wall drainage, gardens and sports grounds drainage.
Features of products:
1. Exxellent drainage function, can bear long time high press road
2. High tensile and shear strength
3. Reduce the rate that geotextile embedding into the core of geonet, can protect long time stable water conductivity
4. Can bear more than 2000KPa compression load
5. Its anti-compression capacity is much larger than common geonet for drainage.
Packaging & Shipping
Items per Carton: Package by rollsPackage
Size per Unit: 200X300X50 CM
Gross Weight per Unit: 84.00 KG / Square Meter
Package Type: Black woven geotextile
1. On a regular basis or as per your request, we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard, we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production, quality testing, and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer's responsibility or irresistible natural disasters), we have refunding, replacement, and repair services. We will respond to customers' feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
1. In order to provide customers with comprehensive technical support, we will provide technical and other related information upon request in a timely manner.
2. In required, we will appoint specialized technicians to the construction site to give technical trainings to construction people, and offer technical guidance throughout the whole construction process.
3. For damage due to shipment and delivery, after we receive the complaint, we will check the issure through provided pictures and videos. If our responsibility is confirmed, we wil offer free replacement.
4. When the construction is completed, as your request, our technical staff may participate in the final acceptance.
Hongxiang New Geo-Material Co., Ltd in leader of the geotextile, geomembrane and GCL in China. It was set up in June, 1987 and become a provincial enterprise in Oct. 1997. It occupies a land of 300, 000 square meters, with total asset RMB320, 000, 000. There are 1200employees, among them, there are 268 professional and technical personnel. We have 56 production lines mainly produce needle-punched geotextile, filament spunbond geotextile, high strength geotextile, 3-layer co-extrusion geomembrane, dripping membrane, heart treated compound geomembrane 8m in width. PE/PVC/EVA press prolong geombrane, textured geomembrane, ant-skid geomembrane, uniaxial geogrid, biaxial geogrid, steel-plastic geogrid, geocell, geomat, woven geotextile, split yarn woven geotextile and so on. Owning the word leading production line of geosynthetics. We have our own R&D department and our own test room which reach to national level.
Our annual productivity is as below: 50 million square meters of needle-punched geotextile; 55 million square meters of compound geomembrane; 9, 000 metric tons of PE geomembrane; 36 million square meters of macromolecule waterproof materials; 8 million square meters of geosynthetic clay liners (GCL); 5 million square meters of single direction geogrid; 8 million square meters of double-direction geogrid; 1 million square meters of geocell; 4 million square meters of geonet; 3 million square meters of tri-dimensional geomat; 10 million square meters of woven geotextile; 9, 000 metric tons of geomembrane; 300 metric tons of PP long fiber; 4, 000 metric tons of PP long fiber; 6 million plastic woven bags.
At present, we are one of the largest manufacturers of geosynthetic in China. Our trademark is "Hongxiang", registered in 2000. We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 in 2001 as well as ISO14001 certification. Our products were appraised as qualified products during the National Product Quality Selective Examination in 2004. We participated in the drafting of the National Standard of Geosynthetics of the People's Republic of China in 1998. We are also a participator to draft two national standards of short fiber needle-punched geotextile and non-woven compound geomembrane.
1. Where is our company located?
Economic Development Zone, Ling County, Dezhou City, Shandong Province. China.
2. Can you send samples to us?
Yes, free samples could be provided, but customer need pay for the freight cost. After order placed, the freight charge could be refund.
3. What's your Payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union.
4. What's your delivery method?
By sea, By train, By ari, depend on your country.
5. What's your MOQ quantity?
MOQ is one 20' container, the quantity could be negotiable.