4000g Sodium Bentonite Gcl Used in The Slope
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $4.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||PE Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Type: Composite Geotextile
- Coated Layer: PE Film
- Woven Geotextile: 110GSM
- Specification: 4000-6000gsm
- HS Code: 68159990
- Weight: 4000-6000GSM
- PP Nonwovens: 200/220GSM
- Trademark: Hongxiang
- Origin: Shandong Province, China
4000g Sodium Bentonite GCL used in the slope of river bank
Geosynthetic clay liners (GCL) consist of clay material and geotextile.About the clay material, it is usually bentonite, which sandwiched between two layers geotextiles. This lining mechanism is mechanically bonded by needle punching from one nonwoven geotextile through the bentonite to the other nonwoven or woven geotextile. The bentonite swells and extrudes through the geotextile fabric at the overlap, forming a seal by producing a dense and uniform clay barrier with the same hydraulic qualities in all parts of the clay liner
Bentonite is a natural clay formed by weathering of volcanic ash. Its chief constituent is the clay mineral montmorillonite. Bentonite is distinguished from other clays by its extreme fineness, highly absorbent nature and curious property of swelling in water.
1 Good waterproof capacity, sodium bentonite can form a gel layer which does not permit the penetration of water
2. It has strong ability to fit the uneven sedimentation well.
3. Good water-keeping and self-fix capacity
4. Permanent waterproof capacity, sodium bentonite is natural inorganic mineral material, there is no corrosion and age happened to sodium bentonite
5. sodium bentonite is harmless to human being and environment.
6 easy operation, it can be fixed in nail and gasket, it can reduce the building time greatly.
base liner applications under roads, railways,
containment for ground tank farms, dams, canals, ponds, rivers and lakes.
Technical date sheet